Mitsubishi City Multi VRF Systems
City Multi systems offer you the ultimate in freedom and flexibility. Cool in one zone while heating in another. Each zone gets the cooling or heating that’s needed at any time.
The Zoning Advantage: The best way to ensure total comfort for all occupants of any type of application is to divide a building into zones and provide each with its own comfort system. Zoning offers maximum comfort and energy savings because you cool and heat each zone only when it is being used or occupied. With City Multi each zone has its own indoor unit that precisely controls the temperature while operating at optimum energy saving levels.
- City Multi's R2-Series is the first simultaneous cooling and heating system available in the United States. Yet our technology has a long, proven track record of quality and reliability. Mitsubishi Electric, an acknowledged worldwide industry leader, has deployed
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) zoning is an energy-efficient method of providing precise comfort control to indoor environments. VRF offers a wide variety of applications—everything from spot-cooling or -heating a single room in a home to a large commercial building with multiple floors and areas.
- VRF moves refrigerant to the zone to be heated or cooled, allowing the temperature of that area to be more precisely controlled. It can simultaneously cool some zones while heating other areas or just provide comfort control to zones that are in use.
- Ductless systems provide more building design flexibility and result in more usable space. Ducted systems allow you to combine multiple rooms into a single zone. Unlike other VRF systems, MEHVAC uses a two-pipe design which reduces the complexity, time and cost of installation with fewer refrigerant lines and connections.
- Inverter compressor technology is highly responsive and efficient. The technology allows for compact, quiet units, flexibility of placement and gives architects and owners more design freedom with Integrated, simple to use controls.